The SuperTeeJ Motto

"In brightest day, in blackest night...", TeeJ will help others with all his might. And let those who CHOOSE to do what's right, be filled with success, and quite a sight.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12 Days of Thanksgiving - The 7th Day

On the 7th Day of Thanksgiving, I realized blessed to me,

7 Days in the Week

What I am thankful for today might seem cliche, but I really mean it.  I am thankful for each day; for each day is an opportunity.  Each day is a chance to make the world a better place, a chance to show others compassion, a chance to strengthen oneself, a chance to inspire someone, a chance to make someone’s day, and a chance to live your life.  And even though each day brings it’s challenges, and things don’t always go exactly as planned, we can learn and we can grow; two reasons that make living worthwhile.

I’m thankful for each day.  I am thankful for today.  And although we wish there were more hours in the day, we should always aim to make the most of the 24 we already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment